Post #5. If I had only one hour to do some time travelling, I’d visit these times/places in history.
– 1939, Amelia Earhart, American aviator. How and where did she die?
– 1932, Babe Ruth, American baseball player. I want to see his “called-shot” where he hit the home run in Game 3 of the 1932 World Series.
– 1926, Agatha Christie, British author. Where did she disappear to, for those 11 days?
– 1553 (about), Levina Teerlinc, Flemish miniaturist who served as a painter to the English court of Edward VI, Mary I and Elizabeth I. How did she make those tiny, tiny portraits?
– 1017 (about), Frögärd i Ösby, Swedish Viking age runemaster. I’d like to see her inscribing runes on a stone.
– 1200 B.C., Fù Hǎo, Chinese military general and high priestess. I’d like to see her leading her troops into battle.
So much history, so little time.